Buddha Burner FAQ's
We know how excited you are about some of our products and we are sure you may have some questions whether you are thinking about placing an order, waiting on your order or have already received it and what to get started!
Go ahead and check out a few common questions to get you started!
- Just got my Buddha Incense burner, how to I get the waterfall effect?
To achieve the waterfall effect, all you have to do is:
- Simply light the pointed end of the cones provided (you should get two free incense cones with your order)
- Once lit, place the cones on the right hand side of the Buddha burner.
- You are all set!
- Here is a quick step by step video >>> CLICK HERE<<<
2. I just placed an order for my Buddha burner, when will I receive it?
Your order will take 48 - 72 hours to be processed.
Once processed, it will be shipped and an email notification with your tracking number will be sent to you.
For international orders kindly allow up tp 21 days once shipped while for our US customers it usually takes up to 7 business days.
3. Can I use any type of incense on my Buddha burner?
To get the beautiful waterfall effect, you should use backflow incense cones which are also available on our store. You can find them on our store.
4. How long does it take to ship to the US.
For our US customers, it usually takes up to 7 business days to be delivered once shipped. For any difficulties just email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. How long does it take to ship to places outside the US?
For international customers please allow 15 - 21 business days for your order to be delivered once shipped. For any difficulties or queries , please email our team at email@example.com
6. How much is shipping to areas outside the US?
Shipping to areas outside the US is approximately $5 - $8 USD. Please note that all values on our store are in United States Dollars and costs will be subject to current exchange rates.
7. What types of backflow incense cones are available?
We have many different incense cones available such as Tibetian, Rose, Lavender & Wormwood. However, our favorites and most popular are Rose & Lavender.
Check them out here.
8. Oh dear! My buddha burner was broken on delivery. What should I do?
Not to worry , this sometimes happens due to the fragile nature of your order.
To get a replacement, simply take a picture of the broken item and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please include your order number for reference.
9. I would like to return my item and get a refund.
To return your item, send an email to email@example.com stating reasons why you would like to return the item. (So that we know how to resolve the issue) The team will then send you the return instructions.
10. How long does my backflow incense cone last?
Regular backflow incense cones usually last 5 - 7 minutes depending on how you use them. However, you can also get oversized incense cones that have a burning time of 25 - 30 minutes at our store here